Garden, Hot Tub & Swimming Pool
Enjoy every moment of a peaceful, sun-drenched holiday in the quiet of the countryside under the roof of an ancient Tuscan farmhouse.
- The veranda, which runs along the front of the Villa Mennone has three wooden tables for lunch and dinner where guests can sit and draw, read or work, while watching the children splashing about and playing happily in the swimming pool.
- The 4000 m2 garden is fully fenced and has a ping-pong table, volley-ball net and see-saw for the children.
- The circular swimming pool (10 m in diameter/ 1.60 m dept) is equipped with lighting, sun loungers and a gazebo with a table and chairs.
- A brick barbecue in a well-lit area near the old wood-burning stove allows guests to prepare tempting grills or pizzas.
- The hydromassage hot tub under an old tiled roof has 5 seats and a bench, ideal for complete relaxation.
But the jewel in the crown is the view, providing a unique spectacle at all times of the day, from dawn to dusk. The splendid elevated position is bathed in sunlight throughout the day until sunset turns the sky magnificent shades of red and the swallows come to search for food, skimming the water of the pool. Gradually night falls and lights begin to illuminate the plain in front of you. Just the start of another perfect evening under the roof of the Villa Mennone. Enjoy the freedom of a real holiday in a typical Tuscan farmhouse.